Drain and rinse canned tuna.
Add all ingredients to a food processor.
Blend until smooth. That’s it. ☺
If the hummus is too thick, add bean juice or lime juice.
- Garnish with your favorite herb: parsley, cilantro or mint.
- Enjoy with veggies such as carrots, celery, broccoli and even roasted sweet potato.
- Top any whole grain bread and crackers and serve with your favorite salad greens. Add avocado for healthy fats.
- Leftovers? Use as a spread for an avocado & tomato sandwich or veggie wrap with salsa.
- Tuna and Greek yogurt are a great source of protein.
- Tahini is made from sesame seeds, and a healthy fat.